Eric Smart Anumah is a principal Administrative Assistant at the Dean’s Secretariat, School of Sustainable Development effective December 1, 2020 to date. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Psychology from the University of Ghana and currently pursuing a Master of Science degree in Strategic Management and Leadership at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). He has over 8 years University working experience. Prior to his engagement at UESD, he worked at the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) for eight (8) years.
He is currently the Vice-Chairman of the UESD Senior Staff Association and Chairman of the UESD Senior Staff Association Welfare committee. He is also the Secretary to the UESD Covid-19 Committee. His research interest is Organizational Learning Capability, Corporate Governance and Organizational Structure.
Organizational Learning Capability, Organizational Structure, Corporate Governance
1. March 2021- date UESD-SSA, Vice Chairman
2. March 2021- date, UESD-SSA Welfare Chairman
3. March 2021- date, Secretary, UESD Covid-19 Committee
4. January 2018- December 2020, Organizing Secretary, SAHS Welfare Association, (UHAS)
5. 2016-2020, Member, FUSAG-UHAS Welfare Committee
6. 2016-2020, FUSSAG Rep, UHAS Security Committee