A practicing Accountant, Tax Consultant ,Policy Analyst ,Risk Analyst, Risk Management Specialist and Corporate Governance expert for over 12 years in both Public & Private Sector.
Financial Market, Risk management, Internal Controls & Corporate Governance, Financial management (Fund management, Treasury Services)
Internal Auditor, External Auditor, Finance Manager, Financial controller, Risk Manager.
1. Ghana Health Service- From December 2016 – May 2021
2. Binduri District Assembly – From may, 2007- December,2009
Audit & Assurance Manager at John Allotey & Associates (Chartered Accountants)
Audit & Assurance Manager at First Corporate Accountants & Consultants (Chartered Accountants)
Rhovanni Royal Limited, IDIF Bono Region- Financial Consultant.
SMAID International -Ghana & Ivory Coast office- Financial & Management Consultant.
Newmont Ghana Limited, (Newmont Ahafo)-Financial Consultant.
Rural Banks Auditing and Consultancy Services
Universal Banks Auditing and Consultancy
Red River Foods Ghana and USA-Financial, Internal Controls and Governance Consultant.
Nsawkaw Traditional Council and Tain District Assembly-Strategic Partner/Risk Management Consultant.
Friends of Health Association- Consultant
HFC Bank – Business & Development officer.
JA and Nsemre Quarries Ltd – Accounts/Finance Manager
Best Graduated Student in Accounting & Taxation from University of Applied Management-Germany.
Best Candidate in Advance Audit & Assurance from University of Applied Management-Germany.
Lead Member/ Consultant of the Business Process Re-engineering team ,Sunyani Municipal Health Insurance.
Member The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana-(ICAG)
Member The Association of International Accountants (AIA) UK
Member Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy -(CIPFA) -UK
Member Chartered Certified Accountants -UK
Accredited Management Accountant (AMA)- American Academy of Financial Management(AFM)
Certified Cost Accountant(CCA)- American Academy of Financial Management (AFM)
1. Funding of Non -Governmental Organizations in Ghana.
2. Public Financial Management and Expenditure Control Challenges In Public institutions in the Republic of Ghana.
3. The Impact of Stock Exchange in the Ghanaian Financial Market Development.
4. The Impact of Audit Controls and Its Component towards Corporate Business Risk Assessment Development ,Case of Selected 5. Corporate Entities in Ghana.