ACADEMIC STAFF APPOINTMENTS IN THE SCHOOL OF BUILT ENVIRONMENT (SBE)
We are a new university with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness, and innovation, among others. The University is preparing to establish its third School, School of Built Environment, to begin admission of students from 2022/2023 academic year. We invite applicants with similar attributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in the School of Built Environment to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are therefore invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Areas of Specialization:
Job Description (Responsibilities):
Successful candidates shall be responsible for drawing up the teaching curriculum and securing accreditation for such curriculum, teaching and research in courses at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, supervise graduate students’ research and undergraduate students’ project works, and also offer academic counselling to students.
1. Log on to www.apps.uesd.edu.gh/vacancy
2. Browse through the Available Positions, and select the position you are applying for.
3. Create account and verify your phone number
4. Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns.
5. Upload required documents like academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, and Curriculum Vitae.
6. Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application together with photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, Referees’ reports and Curriculum Vitae.
7. Post the envelope to the address below:
University of Environment and Sustainable Development,
Private Mail Bag
Somanya, Eastern Region,
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE INVITED FOR THE SELECTION INTERVIEWS.